View Profile Ugasisvelta

All 85 Game Reviews

8 w/ Responses

Everyone did an amazing job with their pieces, especially that UnevenPranskter dude! Wonder who that is..
Anyway, this was a really neat unexpected collab honestly, and seeing so many people I know work on it adds to that radical factor! I'm pretty late to the party at this point but hey, it doesn't hurt to say it now, Merry Yiikmas everyone!

TheHauntling responds:

We’re working on evening him out :)

Even though I suck at math, you did an amazing job making this nifty lil game :)

UnevenPrankster responds:

Thx love!

Merry Tankmas everyone! Im so excited to see what you guys have in store for this project! Best of luck to you all!

By far one of the most unique games I've seen on here..

Just a fun lil game to pass the time! I love the mix of both 3d and 2d graphics. Amazing job as always fellas!

Hm, it's not the best thing ever. It's quite boring, there's not even an ost to spice things up, no graphics either. Just a basic text based game.
But! It's an attempt and I applaud you for that. There's trial and error for everything, nothing is perfect the first, second, or third time. What I would recommend to you is getting together with a small team who can provide graphics and an ost. The New Grounds Podcast discord server has a collaboration channel, so that may be a good place to start if you wanna get serious. Best of luck to you :)

Fantastic job to everyone on the dev team, you just created one of mine and many others personal favorite games to pass the time! The animation is smooth, art looks great, and the ost is snazzy af

As I said on the interview with you, this game was HILARIOUS i love it to bits

Super cute! I enjoyed it a ton, the ost is super fitting, everything just fits snug like a glove! Perfect submission for robot day :)

inspiring.