Ugasisvelta

All 91 Game Reviews

12 w/ Responses

Too cute! I grew up playing dress up games as a young one, and I love the fact you can draw expressions on your little avatar! The art looks amazing as well!

I love how simple and cute this is! Im so sad I missed out on the offical Piconjo day, but at least I can play this 24/7 until Piconjo day rolls around again lol

Not the best thing in the world. Controls are annoying, there's no fun music to jam to while you try to grapple, the penguin goes so slow that I thought my computer was lagging, there's a lot to fix here. I think it can be fun and successful if you fix everything up. Sorry if that seemed a little harsh, just know this game does have potential!

I love this! Super cute and simple, but moving the character around can be a pain, and especially crashing into the clouds can be an issue, but overall I love it! Great job!

It's good but, theres no story and its way too dark. The character you play as also goes painfully slow. I do enjoy the OST though!

Yeah its not bad! Its a good game to play if you need something to pass the time, but I do agree with some other comments here, the security guard does go a little too fast when you first start.

Not bad! Stage three does get a bit too difficult though, it's not entirely impossible but it's still pretty damn difficult. I enjoy the OST and the visuals though!

Lmao this is great, who doesn't love toast?

Not bad! The music reminds me of Hotline Miami's OST, I love how creative this is lmao

I like stacker games, but it does go a bit fast. I think this personally would have been better if it went faster as you stacked, and not just at the beginning as you try to make a base. Visuals and OST are great though, so nice job on that!

I'm just a kid trying to make it somewhere in the world with my amazing husband, OrchardPalace <3 1/27/22
Speaking of..GO CHECK HIM OUT!

Sky/Deimos Henson @Ugasisvelta