Ugasisvelta

All 91 Game Reviews

12 w/ Responses

Outstanding! The art style and the creativity blew me away, and the soundtrack is super smooth on the ears! Hats off to all of you!

Lmao this is hilarious, I hope we get to see the finished game soon!

Yeah it's alright!

I love this game! Though Hansel is a pain, he is(in my opinion) a bit too fast for a first boss, so this was pretty irritating to go through

I love spot the difference type of games, this was totally fun and it was fun revisiting the nostalgia of playing spot the difference games online

Pretty cute, love games like this!

Pretty cool! I didn't expect a puzzle game so I didn't get very far, but its honestly an adorable concept!

Honestly, this game just seems rushed. It took me a good second to figure out that I'm supposed to jump on the building when I thought it was apart of the natural background, and the fact I also clip through the steps on the building when there should be some sort of barrier isn't too good either. Stepping on the mice is pretty underwhelming as they make no noises, and the 10 second loop soundtrack is going to drive me nuts. This game has potential, the game design and concept really isn't bad, but like I said before, it just feels rushed.

Love this! I actually didn't expect this to be a spam click game at all, which could be good or bad, however you wanna look at it.

Pretty cool! I love the character design, even though its so simple, its somehow adorable to me!

I'm just a kid trying to make it somewhere in the world with my amazing husband, OrchardPalace <3 1/27/22
Speaking of..GO CHECK HIM OUT!

Sky/Deimos Henson @Ugasisvelta