Ugasisvelta

All 91 Game Reviews

12 w/ Responses

Just a fun lil game to pass the time! I love the mix of both 3d and 2d graphics. Amazing job as always fellas!

Hm, it's not the best thing ever. It's quite boring, there's not even an ost to spice things up, no graphics either. Just a basic text based game.
But! It's an attempt and I applaud you for that. There's trial and error for everything, nothing is perfect the first, second, or third time. What I would recommend to you is getting together with a small team who can provide graphics and an ost. The New Grounds Podcast discord server has a collaboration channel, so that may be a good place to start if you wanna get serious. Best of luck to you :)

Fantastic job to everyone on the dev team, you just created one of mine and many others personal favorite games to pass the time! The animation is smooth, art looks great, and the ost is snazzy af

As I said on the interview with you, this game was HILARIOUS i love it to bits

Super cute! I enjoyed it a ton, the ost is super fitting, everything just fits snug like a glove! Perfect submission for robot day :)

inspiring.

i sometimes question why things like this are produced.

very cool and funky vurbank

I loved this game, and how realistic it is. People don't understand that coming out to your parents can be either be dangerous psychically, emotionally, or both. I'm in love with this, and I'm totally gonna replay it!
Edit: I just noticed that you were supposed to be playing through the game developers life so of course it's going to be realistic jesus im dense. Still a great game though!

I remember being actually scared of this game when I was a kid LOL, good memories

I'm just a kid trying to make it somewhere in the world with my amazing husband, OrchardPalace <3 1/27/22
Speaking of..GO CHECK HIM OUT!

Sky/Deimos Henson @Ugasisvelta