Ugasisvelta

All 91 Game Reviews

12 w/ Responses

Hey this is pretty swell! Im in love with the art, ost, and storyline! It's all so original. But, that singing mini game seriously needs some tweaking. You lose fans so quickly and it takes forever to try and keep them entertained, you lose so many in 2 seconds it's a bit crazy. But, that may just be me, other than that, love it!!

toffeescoffees responds:

thank you so much! yeah, the singing minigame is really tough at first! what helps is increasing your charm (so, buying drinks) and your agility (evading the cops) ! let me know if that helps! ^_^ thank you for playing our game, it means a lot :)

Obscure, but unique! I'm in love with the OST and just the idea of a snail having a genie in their shell! Nice job!

Yeah it's alright! 8-bit isn't exactly my thing, but this is fun!

Just a simple pico clicker, love all of the different art that people put in!

LOVE THIS! As a huge fan of Madness combat and Pico's series, this was a creative combo! Everything runs very smoothly and is easy to navigate. Impressive!

Yeah it's a pretty interesting concept! I like it!

Pretty good! It's just when you start to move, you can't stop and running around to take pictures of different individuals can be a little challenging to do when you're going so fast and have limited battery.

Definitely interesting! I like it, and the music is honestly just breathtaking

Love the creativity and simplicity of this, nothing more nothing less!

Super cool man! Can't wait to see more!

JamesChapp responds:

Thank you very much for visiting the gallery.
don't forget to follow the artists you liked the most in the gallery on instagram and other social networks. Greetings

I'm just a kid trying to make it somewhere in the world with my amazing husband, OrchardPalace <3 1/27/22
Speaking of..GO CHECK HIM OUT!

Sky/Deimos Henson @Ugasisvelta