Ugasisvelta

66 w/ Responses

The next Tumblr sexy man

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when I'm in pain <3

OrchardPalace responds:

Thank you my baby<3 You do the same for me when I'm not well and man that means a lot :) Youre a wonderful wife <3 eheheeee!!!!!

Absolutely gorgeous work as always, Angel!

AngelDrawRus responds:

Thanks!

God your work is so beautiful, it's getting better everyday!

FelipeNoel responds:

one of my favorite pieces you've done :) id like to have this as a print on my wall!

OrchardPalace responds:

awwe thank you baby <3 Im glad you like my buffa low :))

By far, this is your most underrated piece love. I wish this got more attention when you first posted it :( It's so pretty!

OrchardPalace responds:

The attention wouldve been very cool yeah :D

Although, look at the faves list! Some prettttyy cool people faved lt! so thats pretty awesome !

HAHAHA HELL YES!!! dude this is an AWESOME COLLAGE I love everything, and I especially love the lil sketch you did for my man OrchardPalace :) MUCH LOVE!

ZaazNG responds:

Thank you so much, Ugasi!!! :D
Brody's little character is such a cutie, couldn't leave it out :) MUCH LOVE RIGHT BACK AT YA! <3

You are so fucking talented and for what !!! I'm so proud of you <333333

OrchardPalace responds:

THANKS TO LE BABAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your style is so funky dude I fuckin LOVE IT!!!!!

I know you made these sketches when you were at your worst, and I'm more than happier that you're okay now, that you're better. I love you Brody, I hope to God you never feel like this again. I'm so proud of you.
I'm always here for you, whenever you need me ♥️

OrchardPalace responds:

Thank you <3 If I ever feel like that again, rest assured, youre the first (probably only) person I'm going to <3 I love you too Sky :) I dont even know if I CAN feel that way again, knowing that I have you in my life<333

I'm just a kid trying to make it somewhere in the world with my amazing husband, OrchardPalace <3 1/27/22
Speaking of..GO CHECK HIM OUT!

Sky/Deimos Henson @Ugasisvelta