Ugasisvelta

66 art Reviews with Responses

All 149 Reviews

He's literally already my favorite character Cambio supremacy

UnevenPrankster responds:

Wait til you hear me voicing him

You're incredibly talented for your age homie, I love your work! Keep doing what you're doing man, you're definitely gonna go far with this little developing art career of yours!
If you ever open commissions, I will most definitely commission you at some point!

almeist responds:

Thank you so much, Ugasi! I really appreciate it man! ❤️

Beautiful work as always my love, like I told you last night, this is something you'd see out of a valve concept art book! You're improving so fast, I can't wait to see where you go next! <3
Maybe when you come up here in the Summer, you could study me in the garden hehe!
Love you so much, my lil artist!

OrchardPalace responds:

Yeah man Im gonna make it big B) Thank you for supporting me, baby I love you so much thank you<3

My beautiful genderfluid lover <333 beautiful art as always my dear, seriously! Your art has come such a long way, and so have you :) you've grown so much and you finally discovered yourself, I'm so proud <3

Yeah I'm really happy I can embrace this :) Thank you honey, it means a lot <3

This is legit the coolest shit ever how does this not have more attention???

ryve responds:

I appreciate the kind words Ugasi :]

Ohhhh I like her! You did such a nice job with the hands n fingers especially :) I really want you to teach me how to draw! :D

OrchardPalace responds:

Yo what if we draw together while on call today? :D Id love to show you how i break things down n whatnot!

Hehehe I like!!! But I'm tired so I can't write proper reviews but I just wanted to say I love you so much and that you're my everything<3 you're such an awesome perfect artist but you're an even better person and I'm so glad you're mine and that I'm yours <3

Ohh god honey :) I love you so much too<3 Im so happy that youre my wife<3

HOLY SHIT I WASNT EXPECTING A FULL ON PAINTING WHEN I CLICKED ON THIS!! BABY THIS IS SO PRETTY SHE LOOKS SO COOL AND SHINY!!!

Could you draw yourself as a knight in shining armor sometime? Hehehe

OrchardPalace responds:

THANK YOU GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also hey, maybe I could to that! With you as a princess with me :)

I really like this one!!! All of your work looks so professionally done, I wanna help with shading!

OrchardPalace responds:

Thank you!! The one thing I DONT like about this one is that I forgot a huge tattoo on revys right arm! HOWD I MISS THAT!!

SO COOL!!! I REALLY LIKE! is this dude supposed to be you as a samurai????

OrchardPalace responds:

nah it was some guy for an animation i never finished that was just some silly joke lmao!! He accudentally looks a lot like travis from No More Heroes!

I'm just a kid trying to make it somewhere in the world with my amazing husband, OrchardPalace <3 1/27/22
Speaking of..GO CHECK HIM OUT!

Sky/Deimos Henson @Ugasisvelta