Ugasisvelta

All 149 Art Reviews

66 w/ Responses

SO PRETTY!!! I LOVE !!!

Hehehe I like!!! But I'm tired so I can't write proper reviews but I just wanted to say I love you so much and that you're my everything<3 you're such an awesome perfect artist but you're an even better person and I'm so glad you're mine and that I'm yours <3

Ohh god honey :) I love you so much too<3 Im so happy that youre my wife<3

HOLY SHIT I WASNT EXPECTING A FULL ON PAINTING WHEN I CLICKED ON THIS!! BABY THIS IS SO PRETTY SHE LOOKS SO COOL AND SHINY!!!

Could you draw yourself as a knight in shining armor sometime? Hehehe

OrchardPalace responds:

THANK YOU GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also hey, maybe I could to that! With you as a princess with me :)

I really like this one!!! All of your work looks so professionally done, I wanna help with shading!

OrchardPalace responds:

Thank you!! The one thing I DONT like about this one is that I forgot a huge tattoo on revys right arm! HOWD I MISS THAT!!

SO COOL!!! I REALLY LIKE! is this dude supposed to be you as a samurai????

OrchardPalace responds:

nah it was some guy for an animation i never finished that was just some silly joke lmao!! He accudentally looks a lot like travis from No More Heroes!

Another one of my favorite pieces! You're so good at drawing wtf I love you sm I really want you to teach me :))) the shading on this piece is immaculate, and I love her little sharp tooth :)))

OrchardPalace responds:

:DDDDDDDD Yey you like midna!!!! I fucking love twilight princess youre gonna see that when i make a lets play of that game one day !!!!! or even when we play it togerher

I love her sm you drew her so well!!! Ena is such an abstract(hahaha that's the point stupid) and interesting character, I can't wait for Joel G to make more ena stuff :))))
We should rewatch the old ena episodes..together..heehhehehehehe<33333

OrchardPalace responds:

Thankies sky !!! Ans yes we should someday!

She's who I want to be tbh

OrchardPalace responds:

Oh dont be silly, youre already the hot alt chick of everyones fantasies~

You've been working on this piece for so long, I'm so glad it's finally finished so the world can see this beautiful masterpiece. You worked so hard, and I hope it gets the recognition it deserves. I think this piece reflects you as a person, love. You beautiful, kind soul.
I think you can change the world honey, I really think you can change the world with your kindness and art. Honestly, I don't think, I know. I love you honey, beautiful work as always.

OrchardPalace responds:

Oh mann.... Thank you<3 I hope I can change the world, I really do <33 I already know I can change someones life for the better :) I'm so happy you like this piece, honey! I really appreciate the review :) I love you<3

She so pretty!!!! You are so good at drawing women 🗣️👍👍👍👍👍

OrchardPalace responds:

Yayy!! Glad you like her! I love drawing em !!!!!!

I'm just a kid trying to make it somewhere in the world with my amazing husband, OrchardPalace <3 1/27/22
Speaking of..GO CHECK HIM OUT!

Sky/Deimos Henson @Ugasisvelta