Ugasisvelta

All 15 Reviews

Haha I love this!

NoandnoNG responds:

Thx ugasisvelta <3

Hey homie! This is good shit! Only thing I would recommend is cutting the music a little after you start speaking, but that’s just my opinion. The music bangs though!
You did a good job for your first time, I’ve been doing this for years and you remind me of my younger self. Not to sound odd, but I can definitely tell you took inspiration from my show, and honestly that’s a good thing, like it’s not a bad thing whatsoever! Artists take inspiration from each other and you know like hell I got inspired from other people when I started this gig. Overall mate, you did well, I’m excited to see more from ya!

DemisurgeX responds:

While taking inspiration is true, I had wanted to do this before I discovered your show. Bot thanks for the feed back!

HOLY MOLY I FINALLY GOT TO LISTEN TO THIS BEAUTIFUL COLLAB HOLYYYY SHITTTTT
Amazing job folks, seriously! I bet this was a ton of fun to put together, and I'm totally joining in on the next one! You can't change that, you're stuck with Ugasi BITCHESSSSS

LuckyDee responds:

BRING IT ON

ZaazNG responds:

I HAVE THE GREEN BELT IN KARATE

VoicesByCorey responds:

Ummmm. NO XD

I'm glad you liked it Ugasi! It was definitely a lot of fun, stressful at times, but fun for sure! If you're interested in joining, shoot me some samples of your work!

Honestly this is a beautiful piece, like I can picture this being the main ost for a variety of different games such as Life Is Strange and oddly enough even Geometry Dash? It just fits in with any sort of genre(excluding horror hehe could you imagine if a killer in DBD was chasing you to this theme) Great job!

Jxudo responds:

Haha thank you, glad you enjoyed it!

I'm just a kid trying to make it somewhere in the world with my amazing husband, OrchardPalace <3 1/27/22
Speaking of..GO CHECK HIM OUT!

Sky/Deimos Henson @Ugasisvelta