View Profile Ugasisvelta

All 11 Audio Reviews

5 w/ Responses

Hey homie! This is good shit! Only thing I would recommend is cutting the music a little after you start speaking, but that’s just my opinion. The music bangs though!
You did a good job for your first time, I’ve been doing this for years and you remind me of my younger self. Not to sound odd, but can definitely tell you took inspiration from my show, and honestly that’s a good thing, like it’s not a bad thing whatsoever! Artists take inspiration from each other and you know like hell I got inspired from other people when I started this gig. Overall mate, you did well, I’m excited to see more from ya!

DemisurgeX responds:

While taking inspiration is true, I had wanted to do this before I discovered your show. Bot thanks for the feed back!

HOLY MOLY I FINALLY GOT TO LISTEN TO THIS BEAUTIFUL COLLAB HOLYYYY SHITTTTT
Amazing job folks, seriously! I bet this was a ton of fun to put together, and I'm totally joining in on the next one! You can't change that, you're stuck with Ugasi BITCHESSSSS

LuckyDee responds:

BRING IT ON

ZaazNG responds:

I HAVE THE GREEN BELT IN KARATE

VoicesByCorey responds:

Ummmm. NO XD

I'm glad you liked it Ugasi! It was definitely a lot of fun, stressful at times, but fun for sure! If you're interested in joining, shoot me some samples of your work!

pepeeispenis very coo

Honestly this is a beautiful piece, like I can picture this being the main ost for a variety of different games such as Life Is Strange and oddly enough even Geometry Dash? It just fits in with any sort of genre(excluding horror hehe could you imagine if a killer in DBD was chasing you to this theme) Great job!

Jxudo responds:

Haha thank you, glad you enjoyed it!

Milky holy shit girl, I remember when I first met you you were still a pretty small creator and look at you now!! This song itself is a goddamn bop dude, you seriously have skill and I'm so glad you're getting the recognition you deserve. Cheers dude, keep creating!

Holy moly !

Viral

My favorite song from your new album, shit fucking bangs bro

I think this was very well done! Very inspiring :)

Reminds me of the Pokémon games ost, love it!

Sky @Ugasisvelta